How to make entertainment reservations on Escape

elruth

Was just on the Escape and when I tried to make entertainment reservations via the cabin TV, nothing was available. Where do I go to make these reservations? Will be back on Escape in Sept. so hope to go to some shows. When is the box office open for the theatre?

Your freestyle dailies left in your cabin always listed the hours the box office was open. In addition, the box office itself always has its hours posted. If for some reason those had failed, asking a rep while you were on the ship would have made a bit more sense than waiting to ask us after you returned.

Edited by LrgPizza

Many of the shows are available to reserve online prior to the cruise. That saves you having to take time to do it whilst onboard.

But when will you start to see availability online? How far out from your cruise? Also, does the Escape even take reservations ahead of time for most things?

But when will you start to see availability online? How far out from your cruise? Also, does the Escape even take reservations ahead of time for most things?

You can book things from 90 days out (or 100 if in a suite).

Unless there are any specific issues with the Escape (I believe there was when they changed the entertainment over) then you should be able to prebook the dinner show and the main shows in the theatre.

Online I was only able to book reservations for the main shows : legally blonde and burn the floor. The rest had to be done once on board. Either use the reservation screens throughout the ship or on the NCL Iconcierge app.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Download the iConcierge app before you leave home and you will be able to book many items that you can't book online ahead of time while in the boarding area while waiting to board, or as soon as you get on the ship if you arrive after boarding begins. For my Getaway cruise I had my pick of comedy shows and tender ticket times; I had booked the main shows ahead of time.

Your freestyle dailies left in your cabin always listed the hours the box office was open. In addition, the box office itself always has its hours posted. If for some reason those had failed, asking a rep while you were on the ship would have made a bit more sense than waiting to ask us after you returned.

Gee, I hope your day job is not in public relations.

For this week's cruise, the Escape only allows pre-booking of the two main shows in the Theater (For the Record: The Brat Pack, After Midnight) and the one night Cabaret show in the Supper Club.

On board, you could book the nightly Supper Club dinner shows, headliners comedy shows.

Late night shows in the supper club, other shows in the theater, other shows in Headliners were open seating (no reservations).

Once on board, the easiest way to book a show or dinner is using the touch screens in all public areas. Touch the show, scan your room key, and you're booked!

For this week's cruise, the Escape only allows pre-booking of the two main shows in the Theater (For the Record: The Brat Pack, After Midnight) and the one night Cabaret show in the Supper Club.

On board, you could book the nightly Supper Club dinner shows, headliners comedy shows.

Late night shows in the supper club, other shows in the theater, other shows in Headliners were open seating (no reservations).

Once on board, the easiest way to book a show or dinner is using the touch screens in all public areas. Touch the show, scan your room key, and you're booked!

When you scan your cabin key, what proof do you have that the reservation went through? Can't figure this out since they don't give you assigned seats in the theatre, do they?

Gee, I hope your day job is not in public relations.

Good for you elruth, I was thinking the same thing !

When you scan your cabin key, what proof do you have that the reservation went through? Can't figure this out since they don't give you assigned seats in the theatre, do they?

You can go to the MyVacation screen on your stateroom TV. No assigned seats in the theatre.

We were on the escape in April, There was a party of 7 of us, 3 groups, First thing we always do as soon as we board is make the rest of our speciality restaurant reservations,Secondly we head to the box office and book the rest of our entertainment reservations, Most you can do online, the rest you can do here.

This way we have no waiting at the entertainment venues. It works for us.