Molecular Bar

Beo67

Molecular Bar was amazing, just of Solstice in at the end of May and was there every night. Both bartenders were amazing and were great to chat with. Both said they will be moving to the World Class Bar after it changes in September after dry dock. Will be sad to see it go

So to be clear from my perspective. ..was really hoping molecular would still be there in September. .we gave the new bar an opportunity to impress on our last cruise and it did not meet the mark at all. The drinks were nothung special or different...loved coming up roses :(. We were at the world bar for the first few nights to give it a chance and then never went back. We love Celebrity. ..so many other positives on this cruise line which is why we always go back....just disappointed on this one decision they have made. Still love Celebrity.

We had World Class Bar on Equinox last year - ugh - zzzzzzzzz, poor drinks and bad service.

This year experienced Molecular on Solstice - wow - fantastic experience - Louda is amazing - lovely service - sorry have forgotten her assistants name but he was good too although she was the Queen of Mixiology and passionate about her work.

What a shame - seems these new bars will be a bit of a washout :(

• 1 month later...

Molecular Bar will be converted to World Class Bar in June 2016.

So sad. :mad::eek:

We really loved the Molecular Bar and were so disappointed of the World Class Bar on our last cruise onboard Silhouette in May 2016.

A real step backwards in quality and service.

We enjoyed the Molecular Bar on the Silhouette and will be cruising on the Reflection very soon. Can someone explain the difference between the MB and the WCB? I am not sure what the differences would be to the customer, aside from different drinks, etc. Thanks.

I haven't tried the WCB yet, but absolutely loved everything about the Molecular bar. I thought the jars of fresh ingredients were beautiful; rose petals, pink peppercorns, basil etc. And the finished drinks were like works of art. It was Modern Luxury tossed aside. We were on the Reflection once when Junior Marino and his wife were working the Molecular Bar. It was really hopping!

We enjoyed the Molecular Bar on the Silhouette and will be cruising on the Reflection very soon. Can someone explain the difference between the MB and the WCB? I am not sure what the differences would be to the customer, aside from different drinks, etc. Thanks.

Except for the different drinks for us the experience was no different. The WCB was a little busier, but I would think that would vary by cruise. We prefer the WCB, but I am sure the change was more about licensing fees than improving the experience. We were just lucky.

Try it and decide for yourself.