Bon Voyage Question

Cruising on the Carnival Sunshine in June and am curious about the Bon Voyage options. So we aren't huge drinkers but we do enjoy a few beverages while cruising. We are also not ones to try and smuggle liquor onboard either so we are considering purchasing a bottle of Captain Morgan's to be delivered to the room. After running the numbers this is significantly more cost effective than the Cheers package. If you purchase through the ship are you then allowed to make drinks while siting by the pool?

Now I'm not talking about tooling around the ship carrying a liter of liquor rather filling a small container with a couple shots so if we finish a drink we can make another without going back to the room. Again we are not huge drinkers so we are not the couple who will be boozing it up and acting like fools so of course a certain level of discretion and decorum would be used. When you purchase through the ship is it meant to only be let in the room?

When you purchase you agree to consume the beverages only in your cabin. That being said, I don't think they monitor this at all, but it is definitely frowned upon to mix drinks by the pool. I would bring a large cup to mix your drinks and head back to the cabin if you need more. Hope this helps!

I like kahalua and cream so I grab milk cartons at breakfast and order a bottle before hand from Bon voyage, and use the water glasses supplied in the room. I never had an issue, even though technically I wasn't supposed to leave my room. I may have left 2 times with a drink.