Vanilla

AprilJ

We have always purchased ours from the Duty free shop at port in Mexico before we go back to the ship.

Ā 

Yes they cost a little bit more than going into town to a grocery store, but at least you know they are safe and well out from their expiration date.

Ā 

I buy the 3 pak and it was around $10 US.

Ā 

Now mind you the locals sell these BIG bottles of vanilla in their open stores for half the cost, but they are out in the heat and I really did not know how old the bottles were.

Ā 

I buy a couple boxed sets and they come with a little decoration on each bottle.

Ā 

I also use for baking and give as gifts.

Ā 

Delicious and safe.

Ā 

Enjoy

We have always purchased ours from the Duty free shop at port in Mexico before we go back to the ship.

Ā 

Yes they cost a little bit more than going into town to a grocery store, but at least you know they are safe and well out from their expiration date.

Ā 

I buy the 3 pak and it was around $10 US.

Ā 

Now mind you the locals sell these BIG bottles of vanilla in their open stores for half the cost, but they are out in the heat and I really did not know how old the bottles were.

Ā 

I buy a couple boxed sets and they come with a little decoration on each bottle.

Ā 

I also use for baking and give as gifts.

Ā 

Delicious and safe.

Ā 

Enjoy

Ā 

Thank you!

Ā 

Delicious and safe.

Ā 

Enjoy

Ā 

This is what my wife likes to do. And for the same reasons . . . delicious and safe.