Allure of the Seas May 15-22nd review and vlogs!

Hi everyone,

Just uploaded day 5 which was our 2nd Sea day.

Thanks for following, stay tuned for Day 6 (Cozumel) and 7 (at Sea)!

Watched this the other day and thought it was pretty crappy that the the entirety of deck 17 is reserved for Suite and Pinnacles. (although that deck seems divided in 2 and relatively small)

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay in posting Day 6.

It was my mother in law's wedding this past weekend, and we were out of town for most of the week last week helping her out so I wasn't able to get Day 6 edited and uploaded as fast as I wanted.

Just posted it though, its our day in Cozumel, we didn't do any excursions as we were trying to play it safe with Zika as we want to start our family soon. We did go off the boat though to a fun little spot, Pepe's on the pier. They have reasonable priced beer, and they give you a wifi code with any purchase.

Back onboard, we spent sometime at the champagne bar and I captured the detailed menu for those interested:

Link to Day 6 video:

We lost some of our footage on the top deck in the evening after Quest, it was so windy and loud you couldn't hear much at the 1990s party.

Stay tuned for day 7.

Thank you for posting this VLOG. This was exactly what I needed. My family and I will be on the Allure in 28 1/2 days. This gave me a great idea of what to expect when we are on board. I may just have to keep viewing them over next few weeks to really get me excited!!! :)

Watched all of your videos, thank you. Love the Canadian accents! You two make a great couple. Happy fourth anniversary. Don't forget to post your harmony videos of you coming down the water slide! Save up!

Thanks again.

Totally off topic (sorry bluelagoon), but if you ever wanted to cruise with a bunch of Packers fans, we usually go at the end of Feb, beginning of March. Rumor is, our next ship will be Allure!

Wondered if you booked anything yet. We have a small group going on the Allure of The Seas the week of March 5th. We have very good group rates and initially blocked 24 cabins but so far only have 5 cabins. Would love to get more in the group deal. For every 8 cabins one is free and that cost can be equally divided among all cabins. I can get you info. ranging from about 740 to 1050 depending on cabin.

Totally off topic (sorry bluelagoon), but if you ever wanted to cruise with a bunch of Packers fans, we usually go at the end of Feb, beginning of March. Rumor is, our next ship will be Allure!

We have a small group going on the Allure the week of March 5th. Blocked 24 cabins with great rates but only have 5 cabins booked with full deposits. Would love to combine groups for best perks. Cabins from 740 to 1050 Let me know.