FTTF and Pride

Okay, before complaining...

I realize there must be lots of questions about this and I DID search the bar at the top. All the threads I found were from 2013 to 2015... so...

Whats a good time with FTTF to arrive in Baltimore? I want to avoid really long lines getting into the port but don't want to go so early that we check in and just sit there for hours either.

Help if you know the answer and are kind.

I sailed on the Pride In feb with FTTF ... and we drove to Baltimore and stayed over the night before the cruise. had the hotel take us to the port on the 10:15 shuttle ... at port by 10:45 ... there were already a lot of people there but no lines to speak of, especially for FTTF. we checked in and were waiting in the "VIP Room" by 11. We were on the ship by 12:15 (would have been about 20 min sooner but there was a delay).

Have fun! Pride is a great ship and I've got another cruise booked for 9/2017 to Bermuda :)

Cheers!

Jeff aka Recovery Dude

I sailed on the Pride In feb with FTTF ... and we drove to Baltimore and stayed over the night before the cruise. had the hotel take us to the port on the 10:15 shuttle ... at port by 10:45 ... there were already a lot of people there but no lines to speak of, especially for FTTF. we checked in and were waiting in the "VIP Room" by 11. We were on the ship by 12:15 (would have been about 20 min sooner but there was a delay).

Have fun! Pride is a great ship and I've got another cruise booked for 9/2017 to Bermuda :)

Cheers!

Jeff aka Recovery Dude

There was no VIP room last summer but I heard they were working in the port.

1:00pm. You sail right through any existing general boarding lines, check in and walk right on board.

Everyone else would have already packed themselves in from dawn's first light and waited for hours for boarding to begin.

If you truly don't want to wait, this is the way to go. If you want to be on as early as you can, follow others suggestions and arrive at 10:30 to be near the front of the FTTF group which boards after Plats/Diamonds/Weddings.

I see riclop told you to arrive 10:00 or 10:30 and board after the FTTF crowd and save your money. What the post did not say was they will carry their luggage around for 2 or 3 hours waiting to get into the cabin. You will get right into your cabin and unload your luggage long before they even get into the cabin. Not counting faster line at guest services, and early tender if you are going to half moon cay. Priority steak house, and special phone line to guest services. Not bad for $59.95. HAPPY SAILING!!!

When we were on the Pride in 2013, we got there around 9 am and there were no lines and hardly any people. We didn't mind getting there early. We were on the ship by 9:45, if that long.

Had FTTF in Feb on the Pride! So totally worth it We Arrived by 10:30 but there was a delay. We did not wait in line to get our sign and sail cards. We did wait in a separate area to board. Boarded well before general boarding began. Dropped our luggage off headed up to lido and was back in our cabin napping before boarding had even ended. Loved It! :D