Breakaway Haven Lounge and Dining Room: Photos?

dongordon

Tons of images out there - Google NCL Breakaway Haven -

Hi Diane...

The only photo of the Haven Dining Room I found when I googled was a rendering...if you have seen an actual photo, could you please provide.

Thanks so much. :)

Don

Thank you so much for those wonderful photos.

We are celebrating our 45th Wedding Anniversary in January and splurged and went for an Aft-Haven Penthouse.

After seeing your photos, she said she is never leaving the Haven area! :)

Don

You're welcome. My pleasure.

It's hard to go back to "regular" cruising once you've cruised in the Haven.

The Haven area, the Haven restaurant, the Haven service, the butler and concierge taking care of just about everything for you...all excellent.

I would say that the Haven restaurant is the equal to any of the specialty restaurants on the ship. But, since you're sailing the Haven, you'll have access to those specialty restaurants and judge for yourself.

Aft Haven Penthouse.....pretty darned nice. I sailed in a Studio Solo and the Haven Spa Suite on the Breakaway. Loved both, but for very different reasons. Plus, I just love Bermuda.

I'm in a Haven Balcony Suite on the Getaway next month. Really looking forward to that.

Have fun.

My stance is that the experience is ruined if you aren't in The Haven "proper". By this, I mean you should stay in the Courtyard area for the full Haven experience. We stayed outside once, and we won't do it again.

My stance is that the experience is ruined if you aren't in The Haven "proper". By this, I mean you should stay in the Courtyard area for the full Haven experience. We stayed outside once, and we won't do it again.

We love the Aft view and we plan on spending the days at sea in the Haven area.

The walk there will help burn some of those calories from all the great food!

Don

We love the Aft view and we plan on spending the days at sea in the Haven area.

The walk there will help burn some of those calories from all the great food!

Don

To each his own :). That is why those cabins exist! They have HUGE balconies!!! Enjoy!!

I'll take my Haven Aft Penthouse over a Haven with a small balcony any day.

Don't care about the walk to the front of the ship. From what I've read the Haven pool is noisy 1/2 the time so we'll be on the upper deck outside. Only advantage to being in the Haven Courtyard is to be near the bar. Other than that the view and HUGE balcony on the aft trumps everything else.

Each to their own I guess.