Carnival Vista Photo Review May 14-24, 2016

loupana

Disembarkation Day May 24, 2016

Got an early wakeup call

Quick Breakfast in ocean plaza, then got ready to leave

Our number (14) was called and we left the ship at 7:20 AM grabbed our luggage and were on the airport transfer by 7:30, easiest debarkation we've ever had.

7:32 left for airport, and arrived at 8:32, exactly 1 hour to airport.

27291955225_95eb24571f_b.jpg

27291954265_65f19866c4_b.jpg

27258622556_afcea9a594_b.jpg

Airline Check-in started at 10AM, we were checked in and through security at 10:30AM, we were lucky to have priority and didn't have to wait in the crazy line.

Since our flight wasn't till 1:05PM we had our last meal albeit airport food

27258621906_10570b5688_b.jpg

27016924080_c518cfdee9_b.jpg

About 15 hours later we were picking up our luggage, finally back home

27258623126_9194107e52_b.jpg

After the first run I ran back to my room to get my GoPro head gear and ran back to do it again, now there was no line so I got on right away

26638799064_d1040b56af_b.jpg

26638796454_224dca892c_b.jpg

27245693435_86a4468bf1_b.jpg

And here is the fun in Action

[YOUTUBE]Pj3zLngYiGw[/YOUTUBE]

Looks like something I would do. A different look at the ship deck and aurrounding area. I am enjoying your post.

That's about it, Thanks for following and posting all the kind comments. Sorry I couldn't address each personally, I didn't want this to drag out for days so my marathon of posting is done.

I think I've covered most of the ship, but if anyone is interested in the over 2000 photo's we took please help yourself...there is so much more than what I posted here

Carnival Vista

Rome Italy

Pisa Italy

Marseille France

Barcelona Spain

Athens Greece

Crete Greece

Naples/Sorrento Italy

My favourite part - Cruise Food

Thank you Lou and Deb - your review and pictures are have helped me immensely in planning my next cruise. I've never cruised Carnival and have anxiously been trying to research Vista-cruising May 2017 with family.

My partner enjoys photography and we come home with thousands of pictures that get edited down- I can only imagine the volume of pictures you have taken/sorted through to provide us with this awesome review. Not to mention your time and talent-your review was well balanced and comprehensive.

Paula

We sail Vista in January.

Again, we say. WOW.

That was the best review I have ever read.

LOVE your photography. Superb.

Very excited for our trip.

THANKS!

Thank you very much

Bravo Lou!!! Outstanding review, photos, and video. Thanks for taking the time to share these with us. Now the million dollar question: Will you sail on Carnival again?

Thanks Jamman, and the answer is absolutely, too bad no other ship has the Havana area but I can see us chilling out in Serenity.

Thank you Lou. Perfect review. Job well done.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thank you Lou and Deb - your review and pictures are have helped me immensely in planning my next cruise. I've never cruised Carnival and have anxiously been trying to research Vista-cruising May 2017 with family.

My partner enjoys photography and we come home with thousands of pictures that get edited down- I can only imagine the volume of pictures you have taken/sorted through to provide us with this awesome review. Not to mention your time and talent-your review was well balanced and comprehensive.

Paula

Thank you

As for the photos, I should count the full amount of photo's I took for fun. As far as sorting through them and editing that's what a 15 hour flight is for:)

Thank you

As for the photos, I should count the full amount of photo's I took for fun. As far as sorting through them and editing that's what a 15 hour flight is for:)

I could probably tolerate a flight that long if I had a batch of new photos to play with! I assume you travel with a laptop?

I have the "over-packing syndrome" so never had the room (or muscles) to take a computer when we cruise...and my iPad just doesn't cut it for photo editing.

Although we have started to stray, this review might be enough to get us back on Carnival again! Thanks for all of your hard work!

Edited by AryMay

Thank you for this outstanding photo review! I really appreciate all the hard work that went into it and thank you for the additional links to more of your amazing photos. We're staying at the same hotel in Barcelona and it was wonderful to see all the additional photos you have of the hotel and the area.

We walked through more city streets, the fish market and waterfront where we ended with a seafood lunch not far from the pier. We sampled all types of food and wine. Of course Georgics is a wine expert and explained all the different types of wines and grapes from Crete Greece.

27172501201_e829f6f43b_b.jpg

These look delicious.:D

Something I have not seen on any other cruise I've been on, a Laundry Room. Here is the room thats on deck 6. I walked by at least 4 times to get photo's but it was always busy, finally a time no one was using it.

26971238670_b98bbf9410_b.jpg

Laundry rooms are on all the Carnival ships. Including Princess and HAL

Day 10 May 23, 2016 Athens Greece

Breakfast in Ocean Plaza

26966191570_bb9714046f_b.jpg

Lets see some pics of different Lanai areas I don't think I've posted yet

26640287033_b8168e900a_b.jpg

26640287943_2b70693503_b.jpg

26640286653_206082c07c_b.jpg

Ocean Plaza for breakfast it will be. Loved that area on the Breeze.

Also love the Lanai area with comfortable chairs and lounges.

Thank you for taking the time to do such a detailed review. I am doing a B2B in October and really looking forward to it.

(Why did your flight home take so long? I suppose layovers between flights. I am flying Vancouver-Seattle - London and Athens in October. Sailing home to New York though):cool: