Reusing soda tumblers?

Do you have to have your cup to get a soda from the bar or will they give it to you in a glass if you show them your card?

They will give it to you in a regular glass if preferred - the special cup is only required for the freestyle machine

The new cups suck. They are not double insulated cups any longer. Just a single layer of plastic. Hold ice less than half as long. Glad I had my old one on a B2B from Oasis and then got on Indy. Used my old cup no problem, not on the freestyle machines obviously. Had the Premium Package on both. :cool:

The new cups suck. They are not double insulated cups any longer. Just a single layer of plastic. Hold ice less than half as long. Glad I had my old one on a B2B from Oasis and then got on Indy. Used my old cup no problem, not on the freestyle machines obviously. Had the Premium Package on both. :cool:

Agreed about the new cups. But the ice wasn't the issue with me, I ddn't care for the snap-on lid. When we first got into our cabin on Freedom last month & saw them on the desk I thought they were the wrong cups. Although, they still had the double insulated cups as well, but they would not let me switch them out.