For those thinking about going to Cuba now

Hflors

We sail to Cuba this Jan. on the Crystal it a Greek ship that sail from Jamaica. We booked with Legendary Journeys. The Cruise was great we loved Cuba.

I agree! We sailed on the same ship to Cuba in Feb 2016. Really enjoyed it and thought it was a great way to sample different parts of Cuba.

You may want to wait after reading this.

It was posted by: Swells5502

BEWARE Pearl Seas Cuba Cruise

We booked in Feburay on Pearl Seas to go to Cuba in December 2016. As of this date they have had to cancel 6 cruises due to NO APPROVAL to travel to Cuba. When we discovered this, we called to cancel. They would NOT take cancellation over phone. Had to send certified letter. Funny, they booked us and took our deposit over the phone. After several calls and assurances that someone would call me back...they never did. However they refunded 1/2 of our deposit stating that the other 1/2 $850 was ADMINSTRATIVE FEES. I am posting to WARN anyone considering this company that they are in my opinion false advertising. They DO NOT have permission to travel and they kept 1/2 of our deposit which is shocking!! Which appears to me to be theft of my "good faith" deposit as it is not our fault they do not have permission to travel to Cuba. Please BEWARE, they not reputable.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2360404

I do not know how to move a post to another site like you did with this post... Please go to the Cuba board and see what Toticon posted about their TERRIBLE experience with Pearl Seas Cuba....worse than mine!! This information needs to get out to WARN others...thank you....

Edited by swells5502
Misspelled word