Voyages Selection Sailings

heidikay

I have a couple questions about Voyages Selection Sailings for Loyalty members. I have never cruised MSC but got matched to a Gold level. I have now booked a sailing and it is a Voyages Selection Sailings that has 15% off. How does this work? I booked the cruise and then got my loyalty match and then discovered the cruise was a special sailing and !5% off but I really did not get a 15% discount. Is it set up that special offers perhaps pretty much compete with the Voyages Selection Sailings discount? Perhaps my TA got me a really great rate when I originally booked? I'm just a bit confused why the price doesn't reflect the 15% I also tried to look up cruises through the Voyages Selection sailings and logged off and then looked at the prices that everyone else gets and really didn't see a big difference in price.

Anyways i'd appreciate it if someone could shed some light on this.

Also I'm assuming the price through the website after logged into Voyages Selection sailings already has the 15% off discount. Is this right?

Thanks.

Edited by heidikay

I have a couple questions about Voyages Selection Sailings for Loyalty members. I have never cruised MSC but got matched to a Gold level. I have now booked a sailing and it is a Voyages Selection Sailings that has 15% off. How does this work? I booked the cruise and then got my loyalty match and then discovered the cruise was a special sailing and !5% off but I really did not get a 15% discount. Is it set up that special offers perhaps pretty much compete with the Voyages Selection Sailings discount? Perhaps my TA got me a really great rate when I originally booked? I'm just a bit confused why the price doesn't reflect the 15% I also tried to look up cruises through the Voyages Selection sailings and logged off and then looked at the prices that everyone else gets and really didn't see a big difference in price.

Also I'm assuming the price through the website after logged into Voyages Selection sailings already has the 15% off discount. Is this right?

Thanks.

If you received your status match after you have booked your sailing,you'll need to call your TA and give them your Voyagers Club membership number so they can apply the 15% discount for you. :)

Thanks.

I believe that if you have not paid your sailing completely, you should be able to get the 15% discount. I would call and speak to your TA about it. I recently placed a deposit on my Nov. 5th sailing, and did not know anything about the voyager's club or the status match program. I dealt with a vacation planner directly from MSC and she explained all about the club. She told me to go ahead and join the club, and once established, just call her back give her our member numbers and she would apply the discount to our booking. I did just as she said and we got our cabin for less. We receive black level for the status match, looking forward to the perks too.

Hope you have a great cruise.

I believe that if you have not paid your sailing completely, you should be able to get the 15% discount. I would call and speak to your TA about it. I recently placed a deposit on my Nov. 5th sailing, and did not know anything about the voyager's club or the status match program. I dealt with a vacation planner directly from MSC and she explained all about the club. She told me to go ahead and join the club, and once established, just call her back give her our member numbers and she would apply the discount to our booking. I did just as she said and we got our cabin for less. We receive black level for the status match, looking forward to the perks too.

Hope you have a great cruise.

I did call my TA and gave him the voyager's club number and did get a 5% discount. I just looked at my invoice again and there is no mention of the voyagers select sailing discount. I guess I need to call again and see what is happening. Thanks.

Is there a list of these voyages for 2017 that someone could point me towards?

It seems impossible for me to acces them thru the MSC website, since I can't seem to successfully register and login to the loyalty club.