Explorer Concierge Lounge

For Alaska the Diamond Lounge is the place to be with all the scenery. As of 2 weeks ago D+ Was still allowed in the CL.

I was on board the first Seattle Cruise, and the first night they did not have an overflow, but were letting people take food out of the lounge but you had to use your card for drinks.

The Diamond Concierge - Juan Diego was able to secure the Viking Crown the rest of the week. They did NOT close the lounge to other guests, however if you ordered a drink (as long as it was on the drink list) all you had to do was show your card and they would serve the drinks without it going against your 3 free drinks.

As others have said Denzil is great in the CL, however the View from the Diamond club is much better for that itinerary!

Please let us know when you return if you can use the CL as D+ or if it is for Suites/PC only now.

For Alaska the Diamond Lounge is the place to be with all the scenery. As of 2 weeks ago D+ Was still allowed in the CL.

I was on board the first Seattle Cruise, and the first night they did not have an overflow, but were letting people take food out of the lounge but you had to use your card for drinks.

The Diamond Concierge - Juan Diego was able to secure the Viking Crown the rest of the week. They did NOT close the lounge to other guests, however if you ordered a drink (as long as it was on the drink list) all you had to do was show your card and they would serve the drinks without it going against your 3 free drinks.

As others have said Denzil is great in the CL, however the View from the Diamond club is much better for that itinerary!

Please let us know when you return if you can use the CL as D+ or if it is for Suites/PC only now.

Will do. Arrived in Seattle yesterday & looking forward to boarding tomorrow.

We were on the May 20th 7 day and were allowed access to the CL as D+. I think it was stated on a letter in the cabin.

I think D+ are still currently allowed in ALL CLs, it is only on the ships with SLs and not CLs that D+ are limited to DL, currently only 4 ships.

Quickly checked in and boarded about 11:30. We can use CL as D+. Robes already in cabin. Have nice toiletries. A plate of cookies was delivered but did not say who sent them. Cabin 1388 is great as is extended balcony. I was allowed to book and pay today with D+ BOGO at Giovanni's for a ressie there later in week. Already had all our luggage at 1;30. So far, so good!