Escape - Balcony vrs mini suite

mark-m

The rooms is basically the same maybe a non noticeable extra inch here or there. The main difference is in the bathroom.

The Mini has a bathroom large enough for 2 people to be in at the same time. A family mini has a tub, a regular mini has a amazing spa like shower. The shower is so big you can hang wet suits from the line and still shower. It has a tough sink with 2 faucets so 2 people can us it at once. Great for families.

I'm wondering too! We have a large balcony and wondering if we should upgrade to a mini suite

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you have a large balcony on deck 8 or 9 those are amazing. We had a large balcony mini on deck 8 (getaway) 2 chairs 2 loungers and a small table. Still plenty of room.

Check out youtube videos of your large balcony

As much as I am a fan of the mini's bathroom I would not want to give up the balcony space for a bigger bathroom. Think about where your going to spend more time. Unless you have a little kid who needs to be bathed the mom in me says mini bath all the way.

In fact we are in a Haven 2 bed and my dh is disappointed he wont have a huge balcony like on Getaway.

Also something to consider for those booking accessible cabins - there is absolutely no difference in the bathroom size/configuration between a mini and a balcony.

I absolutely prefer the large balcony! I was comped a mid-suite mini on the Escape by CAS and said no thanks I'll take an aft balcony :)

We hate tiny bathrooms, so we always go for the mini-suites. And yes, the difference between the balcony and minisuite is in the size of the bathroom. You do not get any other perks being in a minisuite.

This probably depends on what ship you sail on, on the Escape the bathrooms are the same size only difference is what type of shower was in the bathroom. The large balcony had quite a bit bigger balcony than the minisuite.

Truly just go with a good attitude and have a great holiday.

~~/)~~