So glad we booked cruise air.

cruising from Canada

Just home from The RCCL mariner. Had a fabulous time. Our first cruise. The last day of sailing we had a passenger aboard who had a medical emergency. We had to sail in to Miami port so he could be taken to the hospital. This put us behind getting into Port Canaveral the next moring. My husband and I were to get off the ship between 9:30 and 10;30, retreive our bags and catch the shuttle to Orlando airport to fly back to Toronto. With all the delay we missed our flights. I called RCCL from the peir, to explain the problem. They already had us rebooked with another airline with a connection into Detriot. We were very pleased that while we were struggling to locate bags etc, someone at rccl was already working on our flight problem. When we finally got to Orlando, Northwest had all our new info and we had been upgraded to first class. We will cruise again and always with RCCL and cruise air.

Thank you for posting your positive experience with cruise air. I am booked with Carnival for the Liberty Med next year and I booked my air with them. For me it worth a possible extra connection or two for the peace of mind. I will post my experience as well when I get back. I hope it is as good as yours.

Mary

Thanks for the positive story! The DH and I have used cruise air and booked on our own and both air travel ways have worked for us. We usually go with cruise air when we decide to do a pre-cruise package with the cruise line and we have always arrived early to enjoy the full time of the package. The return flight is sometimes easy to change in the airport if you so desire.

Archived