3 in an OV Independence

Good afternoon,

Looking to book a 5 day on Independence in February. I will be travelling with my 19 year old daughter and her friend. Is an Ocean View room going to be a tight squeeze for us? It looks to me that the 3rd bed drops out of the ceiling. What about closet space. I usually prefer a balcony but they are paying their own way and was trying to keep the cost down. I don't imagine we'll be in there all that much but it seems a bit squishy [emoji5]

Thank for any info.

Janine

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Good afternoon,

Looking to book a 5 day on Independence in February. I will be travelling with my 19 year old daughter and her friend. Is an Ocean View room going to be a tight squeeze for us? It looks to me that the 3rd bed drops out of the ceiling. What about closet space. I usually prefer a balcony but they are paying their own way and was trying to keep the cost down. I don't imagine we'll be in there all that much but it seems a bit squishy [emoji5]

Thank for any info.

Janine

I just looked at actual pics with the bunks open....to ME ...I think three is absolutely fine. The only time you really are going to be in your cabin is to sleep and shower. Saving your money, to ME is smart. :)

I would definitely recommend the use of over the door shoe holder for the outside of the bathroom door. This will add lot of storage space small things that you would normally stick in a drawer.

It will be "somewhat squishy", but totally survivable.

Five night cruise = less stuff.

Just have an agreement that each one of you will pick up after yourself. No leaving stuff lying around.

A place for everything, and everything in its place!

:)

I would definitely recommend the use of over the door shoe holder for the outside of the bathroom door. This will add lot of storage space small things that you would normally stick in a drawer.

Always travel with the over the door holder! Even for just hubby and me!

Thank you for the info [emoji4]

It will be "somewhat squishy", but totally survivable.

Five night cruise = less stuff.

Just have an agreement that each one of you will pick up after yourself. No leaving stuff lying around.

A place for everything, and everything in its place!

:)

You're totally right! Only 5 days = less stuff (hope so) didn't really think of that!

Thank you [emoji4]