Gem specialty restaurants

meh56

Are there samples of the menus at the specialty restaurants somewhere on line? I looked at NCL and saw where you can make a reservation but did not see any sample menus. Also I saw that you can make a reservation for the main complimentary restaurants, is that something we should do in advance?

Are there samples of the menus at the specialty restaurants somewhere on line? I looked at NCL and saw where you can make a reservation but did not see any sample menus. Also I saw that you can make a reservation for the main complimentary restaurants, is that something we should do in advance?

Unless you are a large group, it's really not necessary to make reservations for the MDR. The whole point of freestyle cruising is to just be able to go to dinner whenever you feel like it. But you can certainly make reservations if you'd like, as BirdTravels says above.

Thank you for the web site. I saw that some have the per person cost and

some have prices next to the items, like La Cucina. If they show the prices are those restaurants al la carte?