Air2sea United economy. Can I pay for economy plus?

Baseball fan

Hi, I am looking at a flight on united thru Air2SeA (RCCL). If I buy economy, will I be able to purchase an economy plus seat (provided it is available)? I don't usually fly United but the dare is much cheaper. Thanks, Dena

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Right now I am holding 2 seats for a transatlantic flight that I got as economy award ticket from United. I then went in and charged the economy plus fee from the website and all is good. Have done this several times.

Why are you doing cruise line air? I generally find I can do better with a ticket bought directly from the airline at the time and with the flights that I want. More choices and generally the cruise only fare allows me to control my flight and sometimes even save money . I sometimes fly 2 weeks or so before the cruise (land trip pre) and so I almost never take the air but I do check it as an option.

Hi, I am looking at a flight on united thru Air2SeA (RCCL). If I buy economy, will I be able to purchase an economy plus seat (provided it is available)? I don't usually fly United but the dare is much cheaper. Thanks, Dena

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Why don't you call RCCL (or whoever handles their air)?

We wanted business class for a long flight where only coach was normally offered.

Our TA asked the cruiseline for a quote for the additional if we had business class. It was less than what we would have paid for the tickets ourselves, so we had the air added to our cruise tickets.

(We asked for particular flights and dates.)

We have no idea if this would happen frequently or rarely, but we'll always ask in the future when pricey airfare is in the planning.