Vista Interior 4J with picture window/obstructed view cabins 10201-10206

Sigyn

Did anyone here stay yet in any of the interior with picture window/obstructed view cabins on the Vista? We are in one of them for our Vista cruise, on Deck 10, and I'm curious about them. Our PVP highly recommended them.

Edited by njsmom

It will be the same on other ships too.

You get a window, an obstructed room at the cost of an inside

your obstruction is a wall. You can not see the waters from your cabin but you can go outside on the public deck to see your view.

The deck outside your window is a public deck- peole do go here. But a lot of people don't know its there. There will be doors on either hall going out to the deck. Some people can be rude and keep slamming these doors. If that happens go out and throw a towel over the top to keep it from slamming

http://s1096.photobucket.com/user/gapearlcruiser/media/DSC09381-1.jpg.html

It will be similar to this

For the person with a HC room- this room just is not worth the money and your best bet is to look at a Oceanview cabin. The beds sit head board to headboard and can not be pushed together

to give you a better idea-- it will look similar to this:

http://s1096.photobucket.com/user/gapearlcruiser/media/DSC09355-1.jpg.html

• 3 weeks later...

We had 7106 on the Vista, riom facing forward, with window, under bridge.

Our daughter & her boyfriend had 7103...same style room.

Thier room wasmuch larger than ours, I am not sure what was next to ours on the left...but it made ours smaller.

Other than that, both rooms were amazing. The window is tinted so, unless yiur really trying to, anyone on the deck out front can't see in.

My wife did say, at night, with the light on in the cabin, you could, but we were told the curtain was to be closed at night anyways... So no big deal.

I have a photo of our, 7106, but it is not loading, so will have to try something else.

Our room was cozy, and we had no issues in it, what little time we were there.

It was quiet...and there was a bench out iur window on the deck.

The deck was empty, most of the time, and I think our neighbors and I were pretty much the only ones I ever saw out there.

(other than a few times, the Discovery Channel was filming us pulling into and leaving ports)

The photobucket picture of the outside is close to what we had.

But her cabin picture is way differant. We had the double(2 twins together)with end stands between bed and wall with room to walk between bed & wall on both sides & room between bed & desk also.

Edited by seabeelarry
Want to add a little more info...

Thier room wasmuch larger than ours, I am not sure what was next to ours on the left...but it made ours smaller.

Other than that, both rooms were amazing. The window is tinted so, unless yiur really trying to, anyone on the deck out front can't see in.

My wife did say, at night, with the light on in the cabin, you could, but we were told the curtain was to be closed at night anyways... So no big deal.

I have a photo of our, 7106, but it is not loading, so will have to try something else.

The deck was empty, most of the time, and I think our neighbors and I were pretty much the only ones I ever saw out there.

(other than a few times, the Discovery Channel was filming us pulling into and leaving ports)

But her cabin picture is way differant. We had the double(2 twins together)with end stands between bed and wall with room to walk between bed & wall on both sides & room between bed & desk also.

Thanks for the information!

Did either of the cabins have a couch? Do you know if any of them did?

No inside cabins have a sofa.

There is no room for it.

The picture above is for a handicapped cabin. Not a regular cabin

Some of the non-handicap 4Js on Dream class ships do have sofas. I've seen pics. Hence my question. The 4Js are not typical insides. In fact, the picture window is the same size as the oceanview cabins.

Edited by cruizinisthebest

As to not cause any confusion if somebody is looking for these...I think the cabins numbers of the 4J's on deck 7 are 72xx, not 71xx. At least that is what my documents show for the 3 legs I will be on in Oct.

As to not cause any confusion if somebody is looking for these...I think the cabins numbers of the 4J's on deck 7 are 72xx, not 71xx. At least that is what my documents show for the 3 legs I will be on in Oct.

I was just about to ask this. Thank you. I just pulled up the deck plan. We have one reserved for next year too.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes sorry!!!

Our room was 7206....

On iPad, must have fat fingered my post & missed that.

Thank you Seabeelarry for the info and photo.

The photo of 7206 appeared quite cozy. We have 7203 and 7205 booked. I am going to survey which room may be a wee bit larger and then boot the kids into the other. A confirmation of no sofas is really helpful info- THANKS! Was there enough closet space? I haven't been in an inside for a while. Also I am glad we have a buffer deck from the liquid lounge late night noise. Did you hear noise from the bridge above?

03 was larger than ours...my daughter didn't get a photo...but it has more room on each side of the bed, the bed is faced differently & there was more room between bed & the bathroom/vanity area...

that being said, I think 05 would be the same.

and, no....if I didn't know the bridge was above us, I would never know....no issues at all.

The "public" deck also was no issue for us....other than the Discovery Channel crew who would be out there every port visit, we hardly every saw anyone else.

We would go out there at night, drink some wine and almost have a private deck... :-)

Enjoy your cruise!