Have you ever booked 2 different cruise lines, same dates?

I highly doubt people are booking something with the intent to keep someone else from getting it. That.. would be ridiculous.:rolleyes:

If you do enough reading on here you will find that for some people, no one other than themselves exists. ;) So I agree with your comment, since loads of people don't even recognize there are other people in the world to deprive :)

As for "selfish"? Some people are intentional in their selfishness, such as insisting on a specific table or specific seating in the MDR, even though they may use it only once or twice, even they know ahead of time they will be doing specialty dining for much of their cruise. That is intentional selfishness. That is truly lacking in consideration for others :(

Other people don't even realize that someone might want a specific cabin. There are plenty of (basically) interchangeable cabins. That's unintentional, and imho a lot easier to forgive.

Is booking two cruises for the same time period really substantially different from booking A cruise and cancelling when final payment is due?

Edited by VennDiagram

I would be interested to know the price difference on those. Also, which month. For us, booking Oasis or Fantasy for this October, there was an almost $2000 difference.......I can't wait for our Oasis sailing ;)

The price difference is over $2000 between the Disney Fantasy and Oasis of the Seas for 2A 1K (5) in June for a Navigators Verandah in comparison to a Superior Oceanview balcony. But, I'm thinking of a Boardwalk balcony which increases the price difference to over $2500. Disney sailing is Western. I think Oasis is eastern for the time frame but that doesn't matter to me. I've been to most of the islands before.

For Disney that is with an onboard booking discount of 10% and OBC. So I really need to determine if pixie dust means that much to me.

RCCL is now having a kids sail free promo..SEP- FEB. might be worth checking out

Still don't know how to quote. Sorry. Saw the Rccl sale for kids sail free. Dates don't work for me, but thanks for letting me know.

Just a helpful tip: to quote a post, click on the "Quote" button on the lower right of that post. The reply window will open with the quote already pasted there.

Just a helpful tip: to quote a post, click on the "Quote" button on the lower right of that post. The reply window will open with the quote already pasted there.

Okay. I see. On my iPhone it seems to appear if I press and hold for a second. I don't see an actual "quote" but I found the word while looking for it. Thanks for the help.