Pre-Book Meet and Greets?! Character Dining and Frozen?

Loonbeam

Spotted this on a Disney Newsletter to which I subscribe...

"As of June 7, 2016 - Guests can pre-book up to 2 meet & greets through the Mydisneycruise section on DisneyCruise.com. Also available to those on 7-night or longer cruises that feature at least 2 sea days will also be able to pre-books special Character Breakfast opportunities. You can also pre-reserve tickets for the Princess Gathering and Frozen Meet and Greet if on your cruise."

No details but I assume the same time windows as for excursions and dining.

Thanks so much for this...our cruise begins on Monday and DD was planning to hurry aboard to stand in line so that her 7 year old daughter could sign up for Frozen. She immediately booked "the girls" for a Frozen meet and greet and for the Princess affair. You made her day!

The site had a lot of problems, as it tends to do on the first day after new announcements like this, but I was able to book both meet & greets for our cruise on Monday and our upcoming one in September. We got letters for each cruise, but they made a mistake on the second one, saying we could book the character breakfast too. However, since that cruise is only 4 days too, there are no character breakfasts on any less than 7-day cruises.