Kudos to Shoreside Conceirge

Mystictraveler

My wife and I took advantage of reduced prices on an upcoming Constellation cruise and booked a GTY Celebrity Suite. Much to our joy, we were actually assigned a Royal Suite. Shortly thereafter we received an email from a shoreside concierge introducing themselves, asking if we had questions, etc. Well my two emails went unanswered and so did a recent phone call.

So yesterday I called Celebrity and they quickly connected me to the right department where I spoke to Jennifer. Evidently the person who sent me the original email no longer works there and some things had fallen between the proverbial cracks.

But Jennifer quickly made up for lost time. She took care of dining reservations, drinks in the cabin, etc. and answered all our questions. She was exceptionally pleasant to deal with and handled herself professionally and courteously.

Having seen some posts a while back indicating this service was lacking, I just wanted to share my experience. You just have to take the initiative at times.

Congrats on your up-grade and being active in connecting with X on your requirements in lieu of just waiting and expecting and waiting and expecting... sometimes things happen over which we have no control, but can control.

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

bon voyage!

My wife and I took advantage of reduced prices on an upcoming Constellation cruise and booked a GTY Celebrity Suite. Much to our joy, we were actually assigned a Royal Suite. Shortly thereafter we received an email from a shoreside concierge introducing themselves, asking if we had questions, etc. Well my two emails went unanswered and so did a recent phone call.

So yesterday I called Celebrity and they quickly connected me to the right department where I spoke to Jennifer. Evidently the person who sent me the original email no longer works there and some things had fallen between the proverbial cracks.

But Jennifer quickly made up for lost time. She took care of dining reservations, drinks in the cabin, etc. and answered all our questions. She was exceptionally pleasant to deal with and handled herself professionally and courteously.

Having seen some posts a while back indicating this service was lacking, I just wanted to share my experience. You just have to take the initiative at times.

I don't like you.☹️ . Just kidding, Congrats on your upgrade. I am afraid if I ever sail in one, they will have to kick me off the ship. Good job on the follow up.

Have a great cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Our experience with shore concierge was excellent as well. We sailed on the Constellation in May 2016 and had a Royal Suite GTY. We were assigned the Penthouse. Shore concierge phoned us, gave us a number to phone back should we need to amend any of our requests, and they were stellar to deal with.

It is unfortunate that others had issues, but from our experience - they arranged everything spot on and made us feel extraordinarily special.

Heather