HAL Website's "Wheel of Death"

Roz

I'm using my work computer and don't have admin rights to switch browsers. IE is so widely used, I don't understand why the HAL website doesn't support it. Thanks for all your suggestions.

Roz, you might give your IT a call and ask them if they would be willing to install Chrome for you. I work in our company's IT department, and although IE is the company officially supported web browser, most IT folks hate it, so they have Chrome installed. We have an unwritten policy that if someone requests it, we can install it for them. Plus, it is good business practice to have more than one type of web browser for the very reason that many sites won't work well with IE.

If nothing else, it's worth a shot to ask. Worst they could say is no.;)

Some might be interested to know that HAL's web site is a heck of a lot easier to use then the new Celebrity web site. Celebrity recently spent a lot of money to develop and new and innovative web site....but the problem is that its nearly impossible to use. Apparently they are spending even more money to now make it more user friendly.

Hank