New MDR menu on Allure in June 2016?

Hi there: I think I read in a post awhile back that a cruising guest on the Oasis or Allure said that a waiter mentioned to him that there would be a new MDR menu coming in June 2016. It might be a bit early to ask since June has just started, but does anyone know if this is the case? My husband and I are sailing on the Allure in Sept. and would love to see the MDR menu (if a new one is coming out).

Thanks!!

We cruise Allure June 19 so we are very interested as well. Following a few periscopers who are currently on allure and they report no menu changes..... [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hi there: I think I read in a post awhile back that a cruising guest on the Oasis or Allure said that a waiter mentioned to him that there would be a new MDR menu coming in June 2016. It might be a bit early to ask since June has just started, but does anyone know if this is the case? My husband and I are sailing on the Allure in Sept. and would love to see the MDR menu (if a new one is coming out).

Thanks!!

No info from the cruise line with regard to new menus.

No info from the cruise line with regard to new menus.

Good to know. Our group had tentatively picked a night to do Giovanni's based upon the already known menus. I am hoping they don't change before August as we were liking most of the menus we saw.

I am on the Allure as we speak, and can attest that the menus are the same as always.

Actually I was watching Michael Pool on the ship on Periscope today and someone asked about the menus changing and he replied they were changing tonight, mid-cruise. Can you confirm if that may have happened? I may have misread or misunderstood what was being asked.

Actually I was watching Michael Pool on the ship on Periscope today and someone asked about the menus changing and he replied they were changing tonight, mid-cruise. Can you confirm if that may have happened? I may have misread or misunderstood what was being asked.

He may have been referring to the menus in 150 Central Park or the menus in Coastal Kitchen which change part way through the cruise.

He may have been referring to the menus in 150 Central Park or the menus in Coastal Kitchen which change part way through the cruise.

Yes. Saw Michaels scope as well - and agree that he was referring to coastal kitchen. I have a friend who is currently working on Allure (adventure ocean) and asked her about the MDR menu changing. She replied that she had no idea - and that thanks to CC I always know more than she does [emoji6]

Yes. Saw Michaels scope as well - and agree that he was referring to coastal kitchen. I have a friend who is currently working on Allure (adventure ocean) and asked her about the MDR menu changing. She replied that she had no idea - and that thanks to CC I always know more than she does [emoji6]

Ok, I wondered if I missed something before that since the question he was asked about changing menus wasn't very specific. It's difficult for me keeping up with the flood of questions and comments on Periscope sometimes. I'm sure he was talking about where he had eaten just before that and I missed it.

We were on EOS 6/3 -6/10. One night we had a Celery Dinner with Beef Wellington. Don't remember having that before on a 7 day cruise. And we just did cruise in Dec. Very good. Look forward to more changes.