Vantage - Suites

PCruzer

Just upgraded to a suite on Treasures of France itinerary (River Discovery II and River Venture). Amenities list a complimentary minibar in the cabin. Can anyone tell me what is stocked in the minibar? Thanks!

Morning PCruzer,

LoneStarCruisinCouple Lisa and Gary here.

Not sure as to if all cruise lines are alike when it comes to stocking their MiniBars.

We were on the Scenic Jasper last September in a Royal Panorama Suite and we started of with complimentary Champagne, Bottles of Red and White Wines, Very good variety of imported Beers, various assorted Soft Drinks,Mixed Nuts, and assorted Chocolates. Myself I am a Royal Crown Drinker, so I just told the Butler and had a bottle in my MiniBar.

We are also doing a France cruise called Spectacular South of France with Paris and we ourselves are adding Nice and Monte Carlo, but not until September of 2017.

We were in one of the two Royal Panorama Suites but our ship is being updated with some new things for 2017 one of which is adding a cabin category called Royal Owners Suite which we are in. 510 Square Feet of pure Luxury. From Limo Transfers to Private Butlers, to All Inclusive. An Australian company that is coming into the US and Canadian markets. Very very nice. Can't say enough about the service and or food..

Can't wait.

Were is your cruise taking you?

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Were is your cruise taking you?

Hi Lisa and Gary.

Our trip is actually 2 different Vantage Travel river cruise ships. The first from Avignon to (I think) Dijon, then train to Paris. Board 2nd ship on the Seine....Paris back to Paris. Also doing pre-trip to Barcelona, and post-trip in Paris hotel.

Just upgraded to a suite on Treasures of France itinerary (River Discovery II and River Venture). Amenities list a complimentary minibar in the cabin. Can anyone tell me what is stocked in the minibar? Thanks!

From past experience, I found red and white wine; small bottles of hard stuff (I can't say what because I don't drink it) soda; mixer; snacks like chips and nuts; candy bar....the usual stuff except in the suites they replenish it daily and if you're only using one thing (say red wine) they might leave 2 reds and no white or ask you what you want.