Sports bar on Anthem?

Looking to possible sail during late December on Anthem of the Seas. Is there any bar/location onboard where I can watch college bowl games and nationally televised NFL games (ESPN, FOX, CBS, NFL network, etc). I've searched the deck plans and there doesn't seem to be a venue of that nature. I'm wondering if there's something I'm missing. TIA for any info.

The only bar I recall seeing a TV in is Michaels. There are at least two TVs in there. They get the same broadcasts as are available on the stateroom TVs.

And there are sporting events shown there and in the cabins.

If something REALLY major is happening during your cruise, they will make arrangements to show it in some large venue. Sometimes the Music Hall, sometimes out on the pool screen.

Yep. Last July on liberty I watched Wimbledon almost every day poolside on the big screen. Really enjoyable. Quarter finals through finals

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Anthem and Liberty are very different design. From what I've read and been told (here on cruise critic ), doesn't sound like much of a chance to watch football games onboard. Thanks for the responses folks.

And there are sporting events shown there and in the cabins.

If something REALLY major is happening during your cruise, they will make arrangements to show it in some large venue. Sometimes the Music Hall, sometimes out on the pool screen.

And they can only do this if they receive a strong enough signal.