BLU Restaurant Food & Menus - The Compilation

Miaminice

Food in BLU-Restaurant

As promised in another thread, here it is - the compilation of (almost) all BLU menus and a lot of pictures of the dishes.

[YOUTUBE]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IZ5eFfLRz0k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/YOUTUBE]

As you might see now, Blu food is delicious but it is no health food as some think (or fear).

Here´s also a link to the online album of the stills:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPkKtY567gHRO_XxQVaNSghr0L14HWdUaSfE2xl8Df2mMygSpNnZtFDRCy53T9ivQ?key=alNuOWhqMnEtd1Y0QkV1am9OWDJNU20zaWhCUjV3

Enjoy and look at our cruise stories on http://www.travellove.one

Thanks for posting the menus and pictures. I am so looking forward to enjoying Blu for the first time in September.

Did you eat breakfast in Blu too? Which breakfast foods did you like the best' date=' assuming you did eat there?[/quote']

We rarely have breakfast at BLU - although it is great and the atmosphere is relaxed and quiet. When we do, we have the Blu parfait, the pancakes and the muesli - all very good... Oh, and smoothies, of course :)

The reasons why we skip Blu for breakfast are simple. 1. I prefer the selection of a buffet for breakfast over a la carte. 2. Weather permitting we enjoy having breakfast on the outside deck.

The third reason is the opening time of BLU for breakfast: 8.00 - 9.30 am.

On a port day we prefer the quick breakfast in Ocean View and on a sea day we go to the gym first and have no desire to rush to make it to Blu. Plus we hate to get there last minute. I know the staff has a bussy shedule...

Breakfast was great in Blu. Made to order omelets, everything was just the way we wanted. Hot & fresh with great service! I do a low carb diet and they made me egg white omelets with a side of hollandaise! So good and that is not a typical choice. We had a little more of a challenge finding dinner choices because I don't do poultry since chemo (it doesn't taste right any unfortunately) and the choices were squab, pheasant, quail...no way I could do that so we didn't eat a lot of dinners in there. It is an amazing perk though.

...and the choices were squab, pheasant, quail...no way I could do that so we didn't eat a lot of dinners in there...

I am surprised because there is paultry, fish/seafood, meat and often pasta on every night´s menu - plus the classics you can always order.

Miaminice...(I am from Miami so love your name)...it was just personal taste because we don't eat duck or lamb either and I am low carb so pasta was not an option. If you look at the menus, duck and lamb were pretty much staples along with the game birds. I still think the option is great for those with more adventurous tastes. My husband would look at the menu and go "not for me". I could have gone with the salad & appetizer options but he wouldn't.