Miracle Gardens in Dubai

go fish 44

The Dubai Miracle Garden is closed during Summer months but is open from October to April. The Butterfly Garden is open all year.

If you google Dubai Miracle Garden you will find lots of information from numerous sources.

Taxis are very reasonable in Dubai. Do ensure the driver switches on the meter as it is an offence for him not to do so! If you are planning to visit the Burj Khalifa then do make your reservations prior to departure to ensure you get a slot on your chosen day. If you just turn up you may not get entry. Also booking on line in advance is cheaper.

If you are going to Abu Dhabi then the mosque is a MUST see - it is wonderful. The Emirates Palace Hotel is also worth a visit. If you negotiate a price with one of the many taxis waiting at the port they will take you to the mosque, wait and then take you elsewhere.

Good Luck with your plans. I am sure you will love the Emirates. I am lucky to have my son and his family based there and we are planning to take our second cruise from Dubai in Dec - so many places we still want to see and others on the list to re-visit.

Suzanne (Bristol, UK)