May 16, 2016 Carnival Legend Alaska Cruise report

flatlander321

I'm happy to hear from a fellow knife collector. Yes, the ulu is unique, but very useful. About 1/3 of my knife collection is various Swiss Army knives. The rest are practical/custom woods knives and combat/fighting knives. I tend to be a practical individual.

I really enjoyed our driving trip from Skagway. I think it and Glacier Bay were the highlights of our trip! My photography interest has not waned and I'd love another chance at photos on the trip. I've purchased additional lenses and increased my photography knowledge since the cruise.

Edited by flatlander321

• 6 months later...

I really enjoyed our driving trip from Skagway. I think it and Glacier Bay were the highlights of our trip! My photography interest has not waned and I'd love another chance at photos on the trip. I've purchased additional lenses and increased my photography knowledge since the cruise.

I am also an avid photographer. I'm taking the 7 day Legend Cruise in August 2017. Hope we have decent weather. I have a Nikon D3200 with the kit lens. I recently purchased a 70-300 telephoto lens, a flash, a remote a wide angle lens, a rain cover and two 64GB SD cards. Anything else you suggest? I'm debating whether I should take a tripod.