Carnival Vista

Midwestgal

We looked at January on the Vista and the prices seem 50% higher then the other ships.

The OP said Vista is at the top of her list, so pricing is irrelevant. She has already sailed the Allure.

I booked the Vista several months ago. I'm getting to like new ships better than the old ones. Just off NCL Breakaway, that was a great ship with a wonderful crew, service and food.The balcony on Vista 11 day November reposition was priced about the same for a balcony on the Breakaway 7 day to Bermuda (3 days at the dock).

To the OP: Reviews have been posted on the Everything Vista thread above.

Lots of Youtube videos and reviews on CC as well as although it's in Europe right now so the excursions and other info might not apply to where you are going. It's fun to read about the ship, see pics, and videos of her. See sail 4/2107.

We're early on in the process of picking a cruise for Jan 2018 and it looks as if the Vista is at the top of our list.

Not seeing much about her , anyone cruised on her yet?

Vista is only on her 4th( I think its 4th) cruise, so there aren't too many that have sailed on her

We looked at January on the Vista and the prices seem 50% higher then the other ships.

When I booked Vista for January 2017, prices weren't any higher than the same cruise on Breeze, granted prices have jumped A LOT since I booked. It would cost another $1500 for the same cabin now.

We're early on in the process of picking a cruise for Jan 2018 and it looks as if the Vista is at the top of our list.

The only thing I can say is that she is a very Beautiful ship and there is a lot to do.

My cruise was port intensive. But she is coming home I will sail on her again.

Edited by Isasprings

Reviews are starting to come out.