Where can you get premium coffee of Navigator please?

I love good coffee!

I'm trying to work out what is the best fit and whether the lack of coffee included in the alcohol packages is a deal breaker. Perhaps going Royal Replenish and then getting alcohol as I go works out better for me.

Perhaps going Royal Replenish and then getting alcohol as I go works out better for me.

+1, it would be interesting to know if on the alcohol drinks they charge you the full price or the diff from Replenish like they do with other packages.

You can purchase Starbucks drinks at Cafe Promenade on deck 5. I always travel with Starbucks Via packets - Italian Roast - and powdered Coffee Mate in packets in case ships don't have half and half (which many originating outside of US do not. All I need for my Via is hot water. If you are D or higher there are Espresso / Cappuccino machines in lounges.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I think that Cafe Promenade is not the only place you can get 'speciality' coffee. I seem to remember seeing people with proper glass late glasses outside the pub on Explorer last year.

I would say ask at some of the other venues you might get lucky and then you can tell us :)

OP asked about Navigator. Maybe the pub has Irish Coffee which would be served in a tall glass coffee cup.

Edited by BEENSAILING

OP asked about Navigator. Maybe the pub has Irish Coffee which would be served in a tall glass coffee cup.

You are quite correct OP did ask about Navigator. Reason I mentioned Explorer is that they are same class of ship and I was on it sailing from Southampton last year so though it might be relevant. I have just DW and the glass late glasses were from the bar in the Windjammer.

I will be on Navigator soon so will report back.

• 2 months later...
You are quite correct OP did ask about Navigator. Reason I mentioned Explorer is that they are same class of ship and I was on it sailing from Southampton last year so though it might be relevant. I have just DW and the glass late glasses were from the bar in the Windjammer.

I will be on Navigator soon so will report back.

Any news on the coffee? How was your trip?