Least expensive balcony on Carib Princess?

tammymacb

I apologize and tried to look at Princess's site, but it appears to be down (it currently says my 2017 BI cruise is "sold out").

Anyway..I'm currently booked in a mid aft balcony on the 10th deck in a balcony. I'd originally planned on booking the cheapest balcony because I don't think the BI is a cruise we'll really even use the balcony for. When I booked, I got a group special through my TA. I was upgraded by two categories.

If I take the Sip and Sail promo when it comes out, I'll lose the two category upgrade and I'm fine with that. As long as I have staterooms above and below me (no loud public areas) I don't really care where I end up on the ship.

Can anyone share with me where the cheapest balconies are on the Carib Princess? I just want to have a plan in mind when it's time to pick up the promo.

Thanks.

Aft or Forward will be the cheapest, Caribe deck will be more expensive than others, so the price shown will be for probably deck 14, Riveria, add $50-100 for Forward balcony Caribe. For what it's worth, we've stayed in C234 and liked the location, you can see the bridge and the Captain walking around.

BI will be a little more rough than a Caribbean cruise, but depending on when you go, you will be on the balcony when the ship is dockside. One of my best memories is waking up in Scotland and hearing the bagpipes playing, running out onto the balcony and taking it all in!

Enjoy your cruise!!

also- having issues with my cruise as well, saying balconies all booked- so not just you!

Can anyone share with me where the cheapest balconies are on the Carib Princess? I just want to have a plan in mind when it's time to pick up the promo.

Thanks.

Category BF which is forward on the Lido and Riviera decks.

The Riviera deck BF cabins would have cabins above and below them.

The Lido deck BF cabins has the spa and fitness center above them and cabins below them.

I apologize and tried to look at Princess's site, but it appears to be down (it currently says my 2017 BI cruise is "sold out").

Anyway..I'm currently booked in a mid aft balcony on the 10th deck in a balcony. I'd originally planned on booking the cheapest balcony because I don't think the BI is a cruise we'll really even use the balcony for. When I booked, I got a group special through my TA. I was upgraded by two categories.

If I take the Sip and Sail promo when it comes out, I'll lose the two category upgrade and I'm fine with that. As long as I have staterooms above and below me (no loud public areas) I don't really care where I end up on the ship.

Thanks.

Aft or forward.

Thanks all. I'm surprised the Lido deck has low cat balconies. I'd think it would be a desired location.

It wouldn't be my desired location if I was under the fitness centre (as someone posted these are cabins here). I've read where the runners on treadmills can be heard in the cabins below (and from as soon as they open until night) - if you're unlucky enough to get one in this area.

Have a great cruise wherever you decide to go with the cabin.

It wouldn't be my desired location if I was under the fitness centre (as someone posted these are cabins here). I've read where the runners on treadmills can be heard in the cabins below (and from as soon as they open until night) - if you're unlucky enough to get one in this area.

Have a great cruise wherever you decide to go with the cabin.

I have cabin L104 booked for an upcoming cruise. I like the location, I am fully aware of the gym above...but I can't wrap my head around those treadmills being occupied from the time it opens to the time it closes.

If you don't care where you end up' date=' why not book whatever category is the cheapest and book it as a guarantee? You could get a nice upgrade and a great location without paying for it![/quote']

I do care. I don't care where I am as long as it's not loud. I'm a light sleeper and I once booked a GTY on X and ended up near a night club. I almost lost my mind. I'll pay extra to have staterooms above and beyond me. Beyond that, for this cruise, I'm fine with whatever balcony.

(For a cruise like Norway or Alaska, I book upgraded balconies)