Boston Harbor Whale watching tour

Surrealistic

I did a whale watching tour out of Boston about 15 yrs ago, so I don't remember the company name but we did see loads of whales. It was in the summer..

With that said, I agree with pp in that the guarantee means that you get to come back for free

I did a trip out in CA, and the morning of the trip they offered us to come back because before we even left the docks, they knew the chances were low because it was really foggy and they wouldn't have been able to spot them. About 2/3 of us went out anyway because it was our only day to do the tour. They were right, we saw no whales but did see a large school of dolphins with lots of baby dolphins swimming next to their mothers..

Good luck !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We did this about five years ago. As a previous poster said the guarantee was that if we did not see a whale we got a free ticket for a future trip. The boats all have radios and when one finds a whale the others rush to the location. We did see several whales. Note that this is not Alaska and we did not see humpbacks breaching.

• 2 weeks later...

We just did the whale watching out of Cape Cod a couple weeks ago, and it was amazing. We saw about 3 dozen whales, and about 2 dozen breaches. Some of the whales came right up to our boat. Truly amazing. I believe the Boston whale watching goes to the same area as we went. We saw several excursions there. Not to be missed.