Pillows on Anthem

Does anyone know how the pillows are on Anthem or if they provide firm pillows Onboard if requested? Or if they sell firm pillows on board? Thanks. I would settle for even a small travel pillow.

Guest maddycat

Between my husband and myself we had 5 pillows, 3 firm and 2 soft. If you don't like what is on the bed ask your cabin attendant to change them.

Thanks a lot of asking this question - the only problem I had with my last cruise in May was the flat pillows!

Didn't even know you could ask for other types!! Is this limited to certain room types like Balconies or Suites?

These pillow are far from flat - very big and firm. We always request 2 extra feather pillows when we cruise and have never had any issues. I think they also offer memory foam pillows although I do not specifically know that about Anthem. Here you can see a picture of the pillows-I think the top ones are the feathers and the bottoms standard.

IMG_2963.jpg.a5fb16c982e18afa191cea65e15cdc24.jpg