11:40 AM Flight

Racegirl6

Is that too early? Sailing from Charleston, arriving on 9/17/16. Last time on the same date we arrived in Miami on the Victory and we were off by 9am. No FTTF no self assist. We were 3 hours early at the airport.

It really all depends. Of my 11 Carnival cruises, we've been late getting off the ship three times (late being after 9am). We always book our flights after 1pm for this reason. Those 9am disembarks there was rush-hour traffic, customs was a mess...

We don't mind waiting at the airport though as that disembarkation early breakfast runs through us by 11am anyway :)

Is that too early? Sailing from Charleston, arriving on 9/17/16. Last time on the same date we arrived in Miami on the Victory and we were off by 9am. No FTTF no self assist. We were 3 hours early at the airport.

Normally I'm one to say that would be an acceptable flight time, but under the current TSA security situation, I probably wouldn't chance it. I waited in a TSA line over an hour yesterday in Seattle.

Its a complete crap shoot. I flew out of O'Hare yesterday who warned me that I should be at the airport at least three hours early for a domestic flight. I walked in and was through security in honestly 10 minutes. Then I waited three hours for my 10:45 flight. Last summer, I flew out of Miami after stepping into the TSA line right at two hours before my flight and they were about to close the doors when I reached the gate.

Normally we are off the boat by 9 with self assist, but personally I would not be willing to count on it enough to book before noon. I would just plan on a long wait at the airport and be safe.