Online Check-In Question

I have already completed my online check-in for my March cruise leaving out of Miami. However, I was not yet able to choose a staggered check-in time. How far in advance of a ship's departure date does that feature become available on the website?

I have already completed my online check-in for my March cruise leaving out of Miami. However, I was not yet able to choose a staggered check-in time. How far in advance of a ship's departure date does that feature become available on the website?

I did my on line check in last week for a December 10 Glory out of MIA and had the option of choosing a check in time.

So it's at least 6 months - I choose the 11-11:30 slot even though I'm Diamond and it really doesn't matter much.

only a few ports have staggered check-in, think it is only in Texas and some Florida ports

Yes. Only certain ports have staggered check-in. Miami is one of them. I have another cruise scheduled out of Tampa and they do not utilize the staggered system.

When was the last time you checked? We are booked on Splendor for February 2017 and were able to choose our check-in time on the website in May.

I believe the issue I because it is the Vista out of Miami. I read on here something about Carnival will announce when the staggered check in times are available for the Vista. You might want to do a search of previous posts.

I asked yesterday and was told it's too early for April.