Amex - American Express offer - $100 off of $500 spent on Princess

LMaxwell

you can always call princess directly and prepay your tips and deposit money in your ship board account, no matter which TA you use to book your cruise. this will show up as spending directly to Princess,,

I only have the Holland America offer on 1 of my 3 AMEX cards, I called Princess and the guy I got was clueless.

I will try again later.

you can always call princess directly and prepay your tips and deposit money in your ship board account, no matter which TA you use to book your cruise. this will show up as spending directly to Princess,,

I only have the Holland America offer on 1 of my 3 AMEX cards, I called Princess and the guy I got was clueless.

I will try again later.

I've got 2 HAL offers. If you come down to FL and hand me $800 I can pay $1K for you :)

I will try again later.

If you called Princess about the AMEX offer, no wonder he was clueless.

The offer is by AMEX alone and there is no reason for anyone at Princess to even know it exists.

Fall 2015 the offer was for $200 back on $1000 spend. Same percentage as today. It was nice to get. In addition, it could be used for OBC, or prepaid shore excursions. My recent HAL offer of $100 back on $500 spend, was only for deposit or payment toward the cruise itself. I used my cash back card for the deposit and my Amex account was immediately credited!

If you called Princess about the AMEX offer, no wonder he was clueless.

The offer is by AMEX alone and there is no reason for anyone at Princess to even know it exists.

my bad...I did call Amex (not Princess) I just typed Princess in by mistake..

LMaxwell you said you gave them the "ID number" I assume you got that number from your wife's offer...If so can you let us know what the offer # was so others can call ?

thanks

my bad...I did call Amex (not Princess) I just typed Princess in by mistake..

LMaxwell you said you gave them the "ID number" I assume you got that number from your wife's offer...If so can you let us know what the offer # was so others can call ?

thanks

They would not add it to my card; it was only on my wife's card. We each had the HAL, CCL, and NCL offers though.

I wish you luck: POID: CB4S:0001