New Dawn spa lounges

umpisoccer

Has anyone just off the newly renavated norwegian dawn used the spa pass for the week with the new heated lounges? How did you like them and was it worth the cost?

The first sailing on the Dawn after coming off drydock boarded yesterday. May take a bit for someone to answer you since today was an at sea day :)

Same heated loungers which are in every other spa I'm sure. They are nice and warm, but they are hard!:)

I'd be much more interested to see if they have expanded the area, redesigned the space, added features, etc. And, have they raised the price of the Spa Pass.

Also interested in information. I will be leaving from Boston in the fall and was thinking about buying the week pass for the chilly fall nights.

I was originally under the impression that it would be $119 for the week.... but then I read $199. Anyone know the current price?

There are photos up on the NCL site (not extensive, but enough to show that nothing's really changed in terms of overall amenities except the new lounges and the facades to the hot tubs are now wood instead of... whatever they were. It looks different, but everything's where it was in the main room.

Have a cruise booked in August and the prepay price for a week's spa pass is $119 and it says you save $20 when you prepay.

Before, the Dawn had one of the worst spas in the NCL fleet, now it looks like it's about average among the older ships. It's hard not to be a bit disappointed, given all the hype from NCL about their Norwegian Edge refurbishments, but after all they cannot transform the Dawn into the Escape in one month…

They did invest in the tile loungers (which is more than they did for the Star last year), and they have not raised the price. We'll have to be satisfied with that this time around.

YES! We had spa passes on the Dawn and returned Friday. They did have the heated loungers which I thought might be impossible to get, but that wasn't so. DH is over 6 feet tall, and they were comfortable for him. I am 5'2", and they seemed to hit my back in the wrong place. I found that I could lie on them for 30 minutes or so, and then I had to move. Frankly, most people were in the relaxation rooms or in the thalassotherapy pool. I aways find the spa pass to be worth the money, and this time was no exception. By the way, they no longer had the nice Elemis lotion in the changing room.

There are photos up on the NCL site (not extensive, but enough to show that nothing's really changed in terms of overall amenities except the new lounges and the facades to the hot tubs are now wood instead of... whatever they were. It looks different, but everything's where it was in the main room.

Have a cruise booked in August and the prepay price for a week's spa pass is $119 and it says you save $20 when you prepay.

Thanks for the price information! (It's not available for me to book for my October cruise yet.) At $119 I think it's worth it... $179 would be a stretch for me as a first timer!

We paid $119 before the cruise, but last week on the ship, they were charging $149. They said they had not instituted the "new price change " yet. I suppose that means a raise in prices.