Port or starboard on Silhouette?

sheilb4

Hi all, I am planning another cruise on this beautiful ship and haven't done western Carib on her.

Anyone recently sailed, can you please please tell me what side we dock in Falmouth and Cozumel... Getting an aft corner so want to be on the side with views of Falmouth or Coz so my guests can enjoy first time .....

Thanks so very much.

Center Aft! of course ;)

Thanks, but do you know if we dock "bow first" with the port side by Falmouth, or do we go in aft first with starboard side by Falmouth/Coz..

Does that make sense? Lol thanks

Thanks, but do you know if we dock "bow first" with the port side by Falmouth, or do we go in aft first with starboard side by Falmouth/Coz..

When we did Silhouette in Dec we had a starboard side cabin and we could look out at the shops of Falmouth from our cabin. I think we also docked on our side in Cozumel.

Yup! We have not been into Falmouth since 2011, we backed into the pier. And it will depend on which side of the dock they put you on.

1st pic

We were lucky our last 2 times into Coz that there was no ship between us and the city, we docked both times on the outside and backed in. Last time was in 2014 on the Equinox. This is the Freedom.

2nd pic

1254970073_backupship.jpg.97985e8f356875f6f57fb7974acad1b6.jpg

ship1c.jpg.f23fe3a2178c6f2be03caa7b36f856b8.jpg

Edited by wallie5446

You can't tell how they will dock....sometimes they back in..sometimes, they pull in...some ports you're "parallel parked"....

There are views everywhere in a harbor...and that's where ports are...in a harbor!

In Falmouth, the starboard side directly faces the island. But there are nice views on the port side.

In Cozumel, the port side has the views of the island.

The above are not guaranteed but have been the case on the last few cruises we were on.

Thanks for your replies... Yes it is a gamble I guess, but I know when in Falmouth before with RCCL I was port side to it so was able to watch the world/pax having fun in the little town area...... Same with Coz, watching the late comers, lol