Photo album from Navigator of the seas

Hi guys!

On saturday june 18th 2016 was I invited onboard Navigator of the seas for a guided tour and lunch while she was docked in Oslo, Norway.

I have cruised with Navigator two times earlier, one eastern mediterranean and her last westbound transatlantic in november 2013! Since last time I was on her there have been some few small and bigger changes onboard. I must say that the chief officer onboard should get out of the office and out on the deck, they definitely has to do some heavy maintance on deck 12 from midship to stern! Inside she looked great and fresh for her age.

If you follow the link you will come to my album on Flickr with pictures from the visit.

THANK YOU!! We are sailing Navigator in Aug. and were hoping for some recent pictures! They are beautiful.

By the way were are sailing Her to....Norway! Can not tell you how excited we are to see the ship and your beautiful country!

Thank you again!

THANK YOU!! We are sailing Navigator in Aug. and were hoping for some recent pictures! They are beautiful.

By the way were are sailing Her to....Norway! Can not tell you how excited we are to see the ship and your beautiful country!

Thank you again!

Oh cool, you are welcome to Norway in august, let's hope for some good weather so you can enjoy the fjords from the deck.

Don't miss the sailout from Bergen, you will sail under a bridge with 1m clearance from the top of the ship to the bride.

• 1 month later...