Freedom of the Seas question

Can someone give me the details about the fitness center? What equipment do they have?

I'm a recent convert to physical fitness, I joined a gym just a few months ago, and I'm hoping to keep up some semblance of my routine on our cruise.

It's a little thin on details but I recall the Freedom had a rather large gym with plenty of equipment. Lots of treadmills and elliptical, weights, circuit machines and even some classes. The outside track is short but you should be able to get a good workout there.

as stated above, and there's also a small exercise studio that group X's are held in (for a fee) if you are so inclined.

It's never very "crowded" in there, but the earlier you go the better you have a chance of getting on "your" machine LOL. There's nothing quite like running on a treadmill or elliptical to the sight of a sunrise coming up over the water;)

Not a big thing, but realize you are on a ship, on the wavy water. The ship does roll ever so gently from side to side....you will notice it when running on a machine. It's an interesting feeling.

Jeff

Can someone give me the details about the fitness center? What equipment do they have?

I'm a recent convert to physical fitness, I joined a gym just a few months ago, and I'm hoping to keep up some semblance of my routine on our cruise.

Very similar to most quality local gyms in terms of equipment in space. I believe the Freedom class ship is properly sized for the people on board. Most times you can find equipment you want without waiting.