When do they stop adding excursions?

I'm cruising in just over a year. There are some excursions listed for my cruise, but I was wondering when they finalize the list of excursions. I'd hate to book one then something better comes along...

Don't have an answer for you, but maybe a solution. Can't you just book something now and cancel it later if something else comes up? I have bought excursions onboard before and then had to cancel and gotten my money back.

Edited by HawkIVette

You can easily cancel excursions layer if you change your mind. You can do it right online, and your money will be quickly refunded.

Just a tip, though, if you are going to book multiple excursions, book them separately. Meaning, don't put them all in your shopping cart and check out all at once. Because if you do and then want to cancel one, you have to cancel all of them since they will be tied to the same confirmation number. Book and pay for them all separately.

I made this mistake once and my FTTF was canceled too. Luckily I was able to purchase it again before someone scooped it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by bakersdozen12

You can book something and change it later online, no problems. We have done it several times as we had time to think about it and made changes right up to departure day. We have even changed one once when we were already onboard as they had some excursions which had not been listed prior.

Carnival is so accomodating... really.