Celebrity Reflection - January 7, 2017 - Eastern Caribbean

reecesavage

I couldn't find a thread for this cruise so I figured I would start it off. Our first cruise, and a 1 year wedding anniversary present. We've been together for twelve years, but only recently tied the knot (Thanks SCOTUS). Just us and our nephew (his graduation present). Not sure how these threads should start, but figured I'd give it a go.

• 4 months later...

Yay!! Just found this! My hubby and I just booked it...

Tom & Rodney from the Miami suburbs....

Will be traveling so far with Rod's niece Janet from AZ and her son Matt from NJ...Possibly more joining us....just put the word out on FB, so we will see....it'll be our 4th Celebrity trip, but our first on the Solstice Class, so we are looking forward to it

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi all we started another thread earlier in the year and will see if we can merge with this. miamiSpartan we said hi to you on the main thread. Reece savage , hi we are neighbors, we live in West Nashville. Hope to see you all at the Martini Bar.

Simon & Jeff

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey all, my boyfriend, Kyle, and I are on this sailing, we are bringing our parents and my sister (and one of her friends) on their first cruise ... and we figured what better way to introduce them all to cruising than on a Solstice Class ship. Now they'll just be ruined if they try to go on any other ships :P

This will be my 4th X sailing, BF's 3rd, but our first on the Reflection. I adore the Solstice Class ships and have been dying to check out the Reflection, just to see the little small changes they made around the ship.

Looking forward to seeing you at the martini bar, and throughout the ship, we've got our drink packages ready!

Tim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...