Harmony of the Seas - Entertainment

My cruise is 59 days from sailing and I still can't book any entertainment. That's why I am asking to see if anyone else managed to book anything.

Nope... We are on August 7th and can't book entertainment either!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

That cannot be, this is the official word:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=50313181&postcount=7

Bob,

That´s what they say...:D:D! But that´s not what RoyalIT is acutally doing :eek:!

My Aug 14th cruise isn´t open either. And from the roll calls July 31st is the last one which is able to book entertainment.

steamboats

I wonder if it is like they do on Disney. If you a Castaway Kaye member, you get to book things early... This is my first RCL cruise, so I wonder if I get to pick last...:confused:

Nope--diamonds, Diamond pluses and Pinnacles are checking and hoping it opens up every day too.

For our Oasis TA a couple of years ago it did not open up until about 30 days out (and then they changed things, and then changed again and THEN changed thins once onboard with no notification other than a note on your TV--those of us with Hairspray booked for mid cruise found out it had been moved to day 1 when we turned on our TVs--many well after that showing later in the night -- it was a mess).

I will jsut be happy if once they finally do open it up, they keep it as planned.

For our Oasis TA a couple of years ago it did not open up until about 30 days out (and then they changed things, and then changed again and THEN changed thins once onboard with no notification other than a note on your TV--those of us with Hairspray booked for mid cruise found out it had been moved to day 1 when we turned on our TVs--many well after that showing later in the night -- it was a mess).

I will jsut be happy if once they finally do open it up, they keep it as planned.

I sure remember that mess!! Since then I know it´s a good idea to check messages on your interactive TV as soon as you are able to get into your cabin... Fortunately I´ve printed out my schedule and we were able to fix everything within 10 min at Studio B with someone from the staff.

steamboats

I sure remember that mess!! Since then I know it´s a good idea to check messages on your interactive TV as soon as you are able to get into your cabin... Fortunately I´ve printed out my schedule and we were able to fix everything within 10 min at Studio B with someone from the staff.

steamboats

yep--I will check the TV as soon as we are in our rooms on the big ships from now on.

In that case, we first saw it ad midnight--went straight to Guest Services where (at the time) we were told there was no other possibility to get a ticket for Hairspray--too bad so sad. Of course, they eventually added another performance (hard on the cast) but it was sure a mess.

We are on the August 25 sailing - nothing yet! But I've received an email reminding me to go in and book entertainment!!! I'd love to! They need to have their various departments talking to each other...

Edited by KiwiGal117