Cruise Entertainment

At what point prior to departure should the ability to book/reserve entertainment become available?

If you are asking about your upcoming cruise you don't have to. Advance booking is for Oasis Class & Quantum Class ships.

Hello there.

Entertainment is available to pre-reserve though our Cruise Planner 90 to 60 days prior to the sailing. Reserving shows pre-cruise is only available for Oasis class and Quantum class ships.

Note: Entertainment Reservations for the Quantum of the Seas Asia sailings for can only be made onboard.

We hope this info helps!

Hello there.

Entertainment is available to pre-reserve though our Cruise Planner 90 to 60 days prior to the sailing. Reserving shows pre-cruise is only available for Oasis class and Quantum class ships.

Note: Entertainment Reservations for the Quantum of the Seas Asia sailings for can only be made onboard.

We hope this info helps!

Just a suggestion. On the "Entertainment" tab of the Cruise Planner for all other ships, perhaps you could put a message saying that no entertainment can be pre-booked and that pre-booking is only available on the ships you've mentioned?

Hello there.

We hope this info helps!

Yes, thank you. I did not realize.

Hello there.

We hope this info helps!

That's not true. I am on the Aug. 21 sailing of Harmony of the Seas. Today is 59 days prior to sailing and I still can't book entertainment yet. Any suggestions?

Hello there.

We hope this info helps!

I am having this problem as well. I am on the August 7th sailing on harmony and also can not book entertainment. With over 5000 people on the ship, and traveling with children, I would really like to pre-book. We have called RCI MULTIPLE TIMES AND HAVE BEEN TOLD DIFFERENT THINGS EACH TIME WE HAVE CALLED. THE LAST PERSPN TOLD US THAT WE WOULD BE ABLE TO BOOK OVER 2 weeks ago and this option is still not available.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I am having this problem as well. I am on the August 7th sailing on harmony and also can not book entertainment. With over 5000 people on the ship, and traveling with children, I would really like to pre-book. We have called RCI MULTIPLE TIMES AND HAVE BEEN TOLD DIFFERENT THINGS EACH TIME WE HAVE CALLED. THE LAST PERSPN TOLD US THAT WE WOULD BE ABLE TO BOOK OVER 2 weeks ago and this option is still not available.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Exactly!

I had talked to 4 or 5 people at RCCL and each gave me a different answer. One of them told me that Harmony does not have entertainment pre-booking only to be contradicted by another rep who said that we do need to pre-book entertainment on Harmony.

This is the 3rd Oasis class ship for RCCL so you would think that they would have the experience to handle the launch better.

1. No pre-booking on Freedom.

2. Harmony is totally messed up, and not really indicative of the Oasis and Quantum class entertainment booking experience. One can only hope that it will improve SOON. :rolleyes:

3. Really? You are asking for some IT upgrades on the RC website??? Dream on! :eek: :rolleyes: :p

• 3 months later...

Hi- I am on the Jan 28 Harmony sailing and have just prebooked all of the main shows onboard. Here is my question- since the cruise planner will only let you reserve each show in advance 1x per person per cruise, is there an option to see something again, even though you wouldn't have a reservation for the second time? I'm especially curious about the stand up comedy shows. I've reserved a slot for one show, but don't the comics rotate and do different material each night? In addition to the main theater, it looks like Harmony also has a smaller comedy club space, which was what I reserved. Are you able to see more than one comedy show in addition to the other, larger productions?