Allure Mini Art And Other Mysteries.

Do you need reservations for all the shows?

Need? No. There is a standby line. But you will have to stand in it until about 10 minutes before the performance, and then scramble for any remaining seats.

Making reservations just makes your life easier.

:)

My experience with Allure, and one of the only things I dislike, is that you have to show up really early to everything if you want to get a good seat, even with reservations.

I would say 30 minutes to 45 minutes early to anything you're really clamoring to see is a good idea.

Edited by pharaoh

Good advice! How far ahead of the cruise can we find out what the entertainment will be?

Unfortunately, there is no set time. Keep checking your Cruise Planner periodically.

Is there a map showing mini art locations? Any other secrets we might not find during our pre-cruise preparation?

My teenagers and I had a really good time hunting for all the mini art. The are a lot of them and sometimes you have to look around every corner to find them. Also, Sun Deck, deck 14 all the way forward. Excellent photo op and would be a good place to hang out except it is pretty windy (very windy on one day due to the weather) and they don't put the chairs out. Few people seem to go there as it is at the end of port side room hallway on deck 14.