Reservations

GFamilySetsSailAgain

I am curious is anyone has any insight or has done the following... booked a room at an all-inclusive resort for one day.

The resort I am looking at doesn't have a day pass option (or at least that is what the hotel staff said when i called). I can get a pretty great deal for a room for 1 night for the 4 of us (2 adults and 2 kids). It is cheaper than most day passes would be snd i'd have a place to shower and change before heading back to the ship.

I guess i am concerned about check in times. Would i be able to use the resort amenities before the scheduled check in time? I guess i could call the resort again, but wanted to check and see if anyone had done this before.

Thanks.

I am curious is anyone has any insight or has done the following... booked a room at an all-inclusive resort for one day.

The resort I am looking at doesn't have a day pass option (or at least that is what the hotel staff said when i called). I can get a pretty great deal for a room for 1 night for the 4 of us (2 adults and 2 kids). It is cheaper than most day passes would be snd i'd have a place to shower and change before heading back to the ship.

I guess i am concerned about check in times. Would i be able to use the resort amenities before the scheduled check in time? I guess i could call the resort again, but wanted to check and see if anyone had done this before.

Thanks.

I know that that is done regularly by people booking Comfort Suites, Nassau in order to gain access to Atlantis facilities but have not heard of it on Cozumel. Sometimes hotels have a day rate for hotel rooms that are unoccupied. I think the policy is probably hotel dependent and you would only know by checking with hotel directly. I haven't heard of it on this board although I do believe this is not the first time the question has been asked and if you use the search engine you may find some replies.

As a matter of interest which hotel are you interested in? is it Coral Princess?