TA Question

I already have a RCCL booking I made direct for a December cruise. I have a friend of mine who is a TA. Is there any advantage/disadvantage to him picking up the booking and handling things here on out?

The best person to ask is your friend. Is he offering anything extra for getting your booking? Will there be change fees or cancel fees? Will he give you multiple price drops without fees?

If you let your friend "take over the booking" as a travel agent, he or she will get a commission from the cruise line. He will be in charge of servicing the booking, and any changes you make or payments on it will be done through him.

However, I think the transfer of the booking has to take place within X number of hour or days from original booking for the transfer to be allowed.

Correct, 60 days from initial booking.

I receive "nothing" from my person anymore and it really sucks hearing about the things others get. I just have guilt getting rid of him. I know, I know; just let him go and tell him the truth but....... AHHHHHHHH:confused:

I receive "nothing" from my person anymore and it really sucks hearing about the things others get. I just have guilt getting rid of him. I know, I know; just let him go and tell him the truth but....... AHHHHHHHH:confused:

Why would you have to tell him anything? You just don't use him for your next booking