TUI Discovery 2?

TUI Discovery 2 summer 2017 sailings?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. TUI Discovery 2 summer 2017 sailings?

• More Palma itineraries
    • Malaga itineraries
    • More Corfu itineraries
    • Malta for Western and Eastern Med sailings
    • Mixture of many homeports
    • Return of Marmaris
    • Other...

THOMSON Cruises has announced the new home ports of its latest ship TUI Discovery 2.

Holidays on board the ship will go on sale from July 21, 2016, which will be sailing from Malaga, in Spain, and Tenerife for summer 2017, when it joins the fleet next year.

TUI Discovery 2 will sail from Malaga in May, visiting some of the Mediterranean's most iconic destinations such as Barcelona, Valencia, Ibiza, Porto, Lisbon and Marseille.

It will reposition to Tenerife in September, visiting ports in the Canaries, Morocco and Madeira on itineraries including Iberian Treasures, Continental Coasts and Canarian Flavours.

Thanks any ideas where else it's going ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No other than the Malaga sailings will be similar/identical to the ones for the Spirit for this year and the Tenerife ones will be the same or very similar to the Canarian Flavours/ Colourful Coasts and IslandExplorer ones the Majesty did last year and will be doing this winter

Winter - Caribbean but not the Eastern Islands or Southern Caribbean (Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire plus Roatan, partial Panama transit, Gr Cayman, Cuba etc) - could still have two ships doing those.

A third ship doing Jamaica, Mexico, then some American ports - New Orleans, Florida eg Key West, Port Everglades, Port Canaveral, Charleston, Bermuda with overnights in say NO, Bermuda.

Start the season early with a TA to NY (with overnights), New England ports (in the Fall) up to Quebec with a couple of days there then second itinerary back to NY followed by a relocation into the Caribbean for the winter?

I had hoped for some new itineraries too. New York, New Orleans, Key West, Quebec sound good. I really hoped for the Far East and Indian Ocean ports as well. My husband and I have had to book on another cruise line to travel to different itineraries.