Xpress pass?

bancytu

First time Celebrity cruiser here! We leave Saturday on the Summit, can't wait! I printed the Xpress pass this morning and only got 1 for 2 staterooms. All 4 of my family members are listed on the 1 pass. We've cruised with Royal a bunch and always had 1 pass per person. My 2 kids are minors and are in one room and we , the parents, are in another. Is this correct that we should only have 1 pass listing everyone's names and both rooms? Thanks for your help! We are looking forward to a change in cruise line and Bermuda!

First time Celebrity cruiser here! We leave Saturday on the Summit, can't wait! I printed the Xpress pass this morning and only got 1 for 2 staterooms. All 4 of my family members are listed on the 1 pass. We've cruised with Royal a bunch and always had 1 pass per person. My 2 kids are minors and are in one room and we , the parents, are in another. Is this correct that we should only have 1 pass listing everyone's names and both rooms? Thanks for your help! We are looking forward to a change in cruise line and Bermuda!

To be certain you can always ask Celebrity.:)