Silhouette RS powder room

jellens

If memory serves me correctly, there's a mirror too. Sadly, the toilet tissue is only the usual stuff, not a quiver of swan feathers like you get in a Cunard suite.

I think a mirror is standard in all baths, and somehow the thought of using swan feathers for my bathroom needs sounds like a recipe for disaster. :)

The real bonus of this 'powder room' on the S class ships is at night when there is a third guest on the sofa bed, main bathroom being off the bedroom.

As Project gal said, no second toilet on M class, unless you book the PH.

Edited by chemmo

Thank you for the clarification. A group of women (mothers/daughters) currently booked in 2 Sky Suites were looking into sharing the RS on Summit. Workable if there was a 1/2 bath, and would have saved a little money. Not to mention the fun we would have! But 4 women sharing the bath may not be so much.

We all shared at bath at Disney this past spring and it was doable. Having a 2nd bath would have been great. At least we had our own beds. As far as I know, none of the stateroom categories on Celebrity feature two bedrooms with real beds.

Does anyone know how comfortable or uncomfortable the sleeper sofa is in the Royal Suite? The sofa beds in the Sky suites were horrid when we had 3 to a stateroom! Springs, bars, etc. poking through.:eek: I ended up having a pallet made and place on top of the actual sofa instead of sleeping with the couch pulled out. Rather comfy, but would not work with 2 persons sharing.

As for 4 to a bathroom in a suite, we found if one of more of us went to the spa for a shower it made things a bit easier. The showers are huge and all ammentiies you need are there. Just a thought if you plan to book a RS or CS.

Thank you for the clarification. A group of women (mothers/daughters) currently booked in 2 Sky Suites were looking into sharing the RS on Summit. Workable if there was a 1/2 bath, and would have saved a little money. Not to mention the fun we would have! But 4 women sharing the bath may not be so much.

We all shared at bath at Disney this past spring and it was doable. Having a 2nd bath would have been great. At least we had our own beds. As far as I know, none of the stateroom categories on Celebrity feature two bedrooms with real beds.

Does anyone know how comfortable or uncomfortable the sleeper sofa is in the Royal Suite? The sofa beds in the Sky suites were horrid when we had 3 to a stateroom! Springs, bars, etc. poking through.:eek: I ended up having a pallet made and place on top of the actual sofa instead of sleeping with the couch pulled out. Rather comfy, but would not work with 2 persons sharing.

Our adult son has used sofa bed in RS in S class and found it very comfortable..we have never stayed in RS on M class but have used the sofa bed in the PH which was again very comfortable.

Only suite with two bed rooms two bathrooms on X is I think the reflection suite.

On the M class RS you can close the bedroom door, and the living room sleepers still have access to the bathroom without disturbing anyone in the master, there's like a "vestibule" if you will between the Master, the bathroom and the walking closet off the living room.

As for 4 to a bathroom in a suite, we found if one of more of us went to the spa for a shower it made things a bit easier. The showers are huge and all ammentiies you need are there. Just a thought if you plan to book a RS or CS.

On the M class RS you can close the bedroom door, and the living room sleepers still have access to the bathroom without disturbing anyone in the master, there's like a "vestibule" if you will between the Master, the bathroom and the walking closet off the living room.

Very helpful, thank you! Now we may have 5 women going, so we will have to stick with what we have.

If memory serves me correctly, there's a mirror too. Sadly, the toilet tissue is only the usual stuff, not a quiver of swan feathers like you get in a Cunard suite.

OMG! Thank you for that, I haven't laughed this hard in ages! Tears even!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app